E1: 45: P4074 Gives Different Values If The Find Button Is Clicked Twice
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In standalone P4074 if you click Find twice after entering an item/customer combination, the price will recalculate to a different amount.
This only occurs in the following scenario:
1. Set up an item with Primary UOM = EA, and Pricing UOM = LB
2. Set the conversion to 1 EA = 10LB
3. Set the P4105 cost as $100 (No P4016 price needed)
4. Create a line level adjustment set to add $5 to the cost (BC = 4)
5. Now in P4074 enter the supplier/item information in the header and click Find. Note the unit price of 10.5.
6. Now click Find again, and note that the price changes to $15
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms