Last updated on JANUARY 20, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.0 to 9.0 [Release 9.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If you define a work order Line Type (other than W) for the configured transfer component (Transaction Type 2) in the Assembly Inclusion Rules (P3293), and add a new sales order for the configured parent, the system returns a Status Flow Not Set Up error in the Message Center of the Configured Item Revisions (P3210). The Order Activity Rules (P40204), in fact, are defined for the component transfer order document type/line type combination. The system is not recognizing the Order Type/Order Type combination which is causing the error which prevents the configuration/order from being processed.
The workaround is to define the component item in P3293 with a W Line Type.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. For a configured item, in the P Assembly Inclusion Rules (P3293), define a P Rule with the Transaction Type 2 for a Transfer Component.
2. Define the Line Type as a different Line Type than W (in this example – XW).
3. The component item returned is defined as a configured item in the Item Master and Item Branch/Plant.
4. The XW Line Type is defined with the Generate Work Order box of the Line Type Revisions (P40205) checked.
5. The Order Activity Rules for Order Type ST and Line Type XW are defined in P40204.
6. Create a sales order (via P4210) for the configured item.
7. When the Configured Item Revisions (P3210) form is prompted, configure the item such that the configured component transfer item is returned as part of the configuration.
8. In the Message Center of P3210, Error: Status Flow Not Setup is returned incorrectly preventing the user from being able to configure the item with the desire setup.
9. Note that the Order Activity Rules for the Sales Order (SO) Order Type and XW Line Type are not defined in P40204.
10. Define the Order Activity Rules for Order Type SO and Line Type XW.
11. Enter a new sales order and note that the Status Flow Not Setup error no longer occurs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms