E1: UBE: Job Number Not Appended To CSV File After Tools 22.214.171.124
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading to Tools 126.96.36.199 when submitting UBE with CSV as output, the job number is not appended to the file name when using 'Work Submitted Jobs' to view/download the csv output.
1. Submit any UBE say R0006P | XJDE0001 with csv output option.
2. Go to 'Work Submitted Jobs' and do “View CSV” for the submitted job
3. Notice that the file name that is getting saved does not have job number appended to it
4. This makes it very difficult for end users to distinguish between the output files if the same UBE|Version is submitted multiple times
5. This works fine for any other output format e.g. PDF
Upgrade to Tools 188.8.131.52
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms