E1: UBE: Job Number Not Appended To CSV File After Tools 126.96.36.199
(Doc ID 2041012.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading to Tools 188.8.131.52 when submitting UBE with CSV as output, the job number is not appended to the file name when using 'Work Submitted Jobs' to view/download the csv output.
1. Submit any UBE say R0006P | XJDE0001 with csv output option.
2. Go to 'Work Submitted Jobs' and do “View CSV” for the submitted job
3. Notice that the file name that is getting saved does not have job number appended to it
4. This makes it very difficult for end users to distinguish between the output files if the same UBE|Version is submitted multiple times
5. This works fine for any other output format e.g. PDF
Upgrade to Tools 184.108.40.206
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document