Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a quantity that was dispositioned is reversed, it causes the Item Availability to be incorrect. The Item Availability should be updated correctly when the disposition is reversed
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a purchase order for 100,000 LBS, Unit Cost = .3338 and Lot # 5461
- Turn on Receipt Routing processing option in P4312 and partially receive the order for 28,000 LBS
- In P43250, disposition 1779 LBS. This number is important because the issue does not occur when the quantity of 1000 LBS is dispositioned.
- Put an OP of 1 and move oper to STK for the 26221.00
- Item Availability for Lot 5461 shows On Hand of 26221. This is correct
- Now reverse the disposition amount of 1779.00
- Move the STK line back to DOCK
- Verify Item Availability On Hand and Available Quantity still shows 26221. It should be zero.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms