E1: 43: Voucher Match Automation Reports (R4304020, R4304016, R4304021) do not Summarize Accounts Payable Voucher Pay Items on Reports when Summarized in Accounts Payable Ledger (F0411)
(Doc ID 2043005.1)
Last updated on JULY 08, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher Match Automation Rule 02 does not summarize voucher pay items on the R4304020, Voucher Match Automation report, however it is summarized in the F0411, Accounts Payable Ledger.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a new Supplier Master Record (P04012), with Purchasing 2 tab,
- Voucher Match Automation Rule set to 02
- Enter a two line PO (P4310) for the two items setup above (P4310)
- Receive the PO (P4312) for both lines in full.
- Enter the information in the P0411Z1, Enter Voucher Payment Information including: Company Number, Supplier Number, Business Unit, Invoice Date, G/L Date, note that Automation Rule will auto populate.
- In the detail line enter the Gross Amount and G/L Bank Account Number, for both detail lines of the PO. Note that all other fields will auto populate.
- Create a version of the R4304010 calling a version of the R4304020 which calls a version of Voucher Match (P4314) set to summarizer A/P and G/L.
- Set the R4304010 Process tab 1 Single Voucher Per Invoice = 1-Single Voucher Per Invoice
- Run the R4304010 in Final mode, review PDF output for R4304020 and note that two pay items are created, pay item 001 and pay item 002. This is incorrect; both lines should be labeled pay item 001.
- Inquire on the PV that is created in the F0411 and note that the lines are summarized into 1 Pay Item, this is correct.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!