Last updated on NOVEMBER 04, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Rebates accrual (in F4078) does not match with the rebate price adjustment (in F4074) using Slinging Rate method. See below scenario.
For rebate adjustment using Sliding Rate method, when it reaches the threshold value, system incorrectly creates the price adjustment in F4074 using the wrong rebate factor and so, it causes wrong journal entries for the rebate price adjustment, however, the rebate accrual to F4078 is accounted with the correct rebate factor.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Rebate Threshold using Sliding Rate method
a)Threshold value = 1, rebate factor = 0.0050, Reset history = 1
b)Threshold value = 150000000, rebate factor = 0.0200, reset history = 1
c) Threshold value = 200000001, rebate factor = 0, reset history = 1
2. Rebate adjustment definition by customer number
3. Create first order, transaction quantity is 150000000 EA.
4. Review price history record, Based on Value 15000000 EA, the rebate amount is (0.0050) this is correct.
5. The rebate amount is captured after sales update, for the transaction quantity 15000000 EA as per rebate definition ($75000)
6. Look out for the rebate history in F4078 is reflected correctly with $75000
7. Create second order, transaction quantity is 20000000 EA
8. Review price history record, based on value 20000000 EA, the rebate amount is reflected as (0.0050), this is incorrect. It should take in (0.02) based on value 20000000 EA
9. The rebate amount is captured after sales update, for the transaction quantity 20000000 EA as per rebate definition ($10000), this is correct.
10. Inquire P4078 Rebate Volume History, the Open Rebate Amount is correctly sum up both orders, ($75000 + $ 100000) = $175000
11. Create third order for 200 EA, this time the threshold is already reached in the above orders, however the system is still calculated the rebate adjustment to the price adjustment record using (same rebate factor 0.0050), this is incorrect.
12. The rebate amount is captured after sales update, for the transaction quantity 200 as per rebate definition ($1), this is incorrect.
13. Inquire P4078 Rebate Volume History, the Open Rebate Amount is correctly sum up both orders, ($75000 + $ 100000) = $175000, exclude the last orders, no rebate amount is calculate as the threshold is reached.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms