E1: 32: Multiple Configured Text Issues for Configured Items on Copy from Sales Quote to Sales Order
Last updated on DECEMBER 10, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When copying a configured multi-level sales quote (via P4210), or releasing a configured sales quote via P420111, the system is not copying the configured generic text for the configured children/components or copying/writing the wrong text for both the parent and the components. The configured text is always copied/written for the configured parent item.
STEPS TO DUPLICATE:
1. Create two configured items and define segments in P3291.
2. In P3293, define the configured parent item to call the configured component via P Assembly Inclusion Rule.
3. Sales Quote created via P4210 for a multi-leveled configured item.
4. In the Sales Order Detail, take the Configured Generic Text Row exit.
5. Note the configured text for the parent.
6. Note the configured text for the component.
7. The next step is to copy the configured sales quote to a sales order.
8. Make sure that the version of P4210 in which the copy of sales quote to sales order is going to be done has Processing Option 4 defined as a ‘2’ to Copy Line and Order Text.
9. Copy the sales quote via P4210.
10. The new sales order is created. Note the Original (Quote) Order Number
11. Take the Configured Related Order Row exit.
12. Note the text is NOT correct. It appears that it is from another item.
13. Check the Configured Generic Text Row exit.
14. In this example, there is text for the component but, like the parent, the text is from another configured item.
15. For another copied order, the results are different.
16. Take the Configured Generic Text Form exit for the parent configured item.
17. In this example, the text is displayed the same as what was on the sales quote.
18. Take the Configured Generic Text Form exit for the child configured item.
19. There is no component generic text.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms