E1: 47: R470412 Calculates Incorrect Due Date on Voucher for Negative Lines
(Doc ID 2046176.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne EDI - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
E1 Release: 9.1
Program ID: R470412
Tools Release: 9.1
When running EDI Inbound Invoice Match - R470412 and the P0400047 that is called from the R470412 is set up to use the Payment Terms Date for the Due Date for Debit Memos then when receiving an order with positive as well as negative lines the R470412 is Using the Receipt Date as Due Date on the Voucher when the amount in the F47042 is negative.
The positive lines have the correct Due date based on the payment terms.
Interactive Voucher Match P0411/P4314 appears to be working correct as well.
When using R470412 for Voucher match the due date on negative voucher lines should be calcuated the same way as for positive lines when the Due date is setup to be based on the Payment terms
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enter order and populate Payment Terms for 30 days
2. Enter positive and a negative line on order detail
3. Receive order
4. Populate EDI Header, Detail and Summary (F47041, F47042, F47044)
5. Set up P040047 called by R470412 to use Payment terms date
6. Run R470412
7. Note on the resulting Voucher the negative line has the receipt date as Due date while the other lines have the receipt date plus the payment terms date
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document