Last updated on NOVEMBER 06, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne EDI - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
EDI 810 Inbound Invoice Match (R470412)
When using EDI 810 Inbound Invoice Match (R470412) to batch process a 2-way match for a partial payment against a Purchase Order Line that has multiple account distribution, the G/L distribution on the resulting EDI voucher is incorrect.When the same transaction is processed with the Interactive Voucher Match (P0411/P4314) the G/L distribution is correct. When doing an EDI voucher for the full amount, the multiple account distribution works correctly.
EDI 810 Inbound Invoice Match (R470412) should behave the same as Interactive Voucher Match (P0411/P4314) with a 2-way match for a partial payment amount. It is very common to invoice portions of a PO line at a time with non-stock items like services.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Enter a single line Purchase Order for a non-stock item with 0 quantity and $500 as the extended price
- Enter Account Distribution for the line. In this example distribute 50% and 50% between different accounts.
- Now load the EDI 810 tables (F47041, F47042, and F47044) to process a partial inbound invoice for $125. Enter 1 line in the EDI 810 Detail (F47042) to let the multiple account distribution distribute the amounts to the two different accounts.
- Now Run EDI 810 Inbound Invoice Match (R470412) in final mode for this invoice and go find the corresponding Voucher Batch and review the G/L Distribution.
- Look at the G/L entries that were created. Verify that the Distribution did not split based on the $62.50 and $62.50 as expected. Instead there was 250.00 in one account and -125.00 in the other account
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms