Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Ship and Debit - changing a value in the P45715 Adjustment Balances record and performing a Save, erases the second and third item number values from the associated Adjustment Details record (P4072).
Steps to Duplicate:
1. Locate a schedule in P4070 that is set for a Ship and Debit supplier.
2. Access the adjustment within the schedule, take the exit to Adjustment
3. Select a line that has the 2nd Item number populated and take the exit to
4. Within the P45715, make a change to the Expired Date, and save.
5. Click back through to the Adjustment Details record and note that the 2nd
and 3rd Item numbers have been removed from the P4072 record.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms