Last updated on NOVEMBER 13, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User enters a sales order in P42101 Sales Order Entry using a customer template with 4 lines. At line 2, user enters 0 (or nothing) in "Quantity Ordered" area and goes quickly to the line 3 to change it, too, using the mouse.
At line 2, in field "Quantity Ordered" the original quantity reappears.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Setup Processing Options for P4015 : tab Display , 1. Enter the desired format = 2
- Setup Processing Options for P4210: tab Versions , 1. Sales order Model Version = EP009
- Setup Processing Options for P42101/EP0009 : tab 7-Process , 1. Status Code Limit for Change = 580, 3. Display Header or Detail = 1, 5. Display before Accept Prompt = 1 , 6. Order Template Processing = 2
- User defines one template for an customer, with 4 lines
- In P42101/EP0009 user enters a sales order
- Selection template model proposed automatically.
- On line 2, user enters 0 (or nothing) in the 'Quantity Ordered' area and goes with the mouse to 3rd line to change it, too.
- On line 2, in field "Quantity Ordered" the original quantity reappears.
Note 1: If the user changes the line with the arrow keys the system stores the value.
Note 2: The issue occurs in Tools Release 188.8.131.52. It is working fine in previous TR.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms