E1: 43: P4314 Will Not Accept Custom Grid (P4314)
(Doc ID 2049693.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.0 to 9.0 [Release 9.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.0 version, Procurement
When user sets up a Custom Grid and sequences the columns in the P4314, they would expect the display to reflect this.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Go to P0411 click Add to go to P4314 (version XJDE0001)
2. Select a PO that is ready to Voucher and take Form exit to Receipts to Match
3. Once the grid displays, click on Customize Grid, Create, change Display Order, then in Data Sequencing move Available Column 2nd Item Number to the Sequenced Columns, click on Ascending check box, and move all other values out of Sequenced Columns
4. Save and close the Customized Grid
5. Go back to the Match Voucher to Open Receipt and select the Grid Format that was created
6. The grid still does not sort by the 2nd Item Number in the display
7. Click on Customize Grid again, select the Grid Format that was created, modify. Would expect it to have kept the Sequenced setting that was setup, but it does not. Instead MATC..Match Type is the only column displayed (which was never selected by user)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!