Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requisition Self Service - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requisition Status is blank in Approval Review form for an Auto-Approved Requisition
When a requisition is keyed by a user who is an approver in the applicable approval authority and the requisition is auto approved, the requisition status in the approval review form (P43E82), the requisition status and approver action fields are blank.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. User A keys a requisition and submits for approval
2. Requisition is auto-approved as the user A is in the approval authority
3. Using requisition inquiry (P43E15), locate the requisition
4. Review on the Requisition status field is written as Submitted and Requisition Line Status as Approved
5. Click on grid row click Review Approvals button
6. The Review Approvals (P43E82) form displays: Requisition Status = blank and Approver Action = blank.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms