Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.0 to 9.0 [Release 9.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.0 version, Localizations - BRAZIL - Procurement
When user receives a purchase order and close nota fiscal, system creates a batch with one record for item costs but multiple record lines for PIS/COFINS credit. Issue is reproducible in a specific scenario as steps reported below:
STEPS IN HOW TO REPRODUCE THE ISSUE
Turn on Brazilian localization having user profile Country Code set to 'BR'
1. P4310 - Create purchase order with 3 lines and Qty = 100 in each line. All these lines have to have a purchase use to calculate PIS/COFINS credit.
2. P4312 - Partially receive (Qty = 1 only) each line of purchase order entered in previous steps. Have processing option 3 (Option Default) set to blank behind P4312 Process TAB and then, use this sequence of steps:
Type value '1' in Opt Rec field for lines 1, 2 and 3. Go to Qty field and change to value '1' following lines 1, 2 and 3.
3. P4312BR - Type in Nota Fiscal Number, Series and Date
4. P76B900 - Close Nota Fiscal
5. P0911 - See that multiple batches for PIS/COFINS (credit/debit) have been created for each line that was received in the purchase order line.
One batch created for item costs, see line number 7.0 and 8.0
One batch created for for PIS/COFINS, see line number 9.0, 10.0, 11.0, 12.0
One batch created for for PIS/COFINS, see line number 13.0, 14.0, 15.0, 16.0
One batch created for for PIS/COFINS, see line number 17.0, 18.0, 19.0, 20.0
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms