E1: 43: When Receiving an OD Order for a Dual UOM Item the SD orders Primary Quantity is Incorrect
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.0 to 9.0 [Release 9.0]
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.0 to 9.0 [Release 9.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.0 version, Procurement
When an SD/OD is created for a Dual UOM item with multi-currency activated, if the secondary quantity is overridden when receiving the OD, the Foreign Extended Price (alias FEA) is not recalculated in the F4211.
Steps to Replicate
1. Create a new Dual UOM item (P4101) with UOM = KG
2. On the Item Master, Weights and Measures tab add KG and SM information
3. Setup Item Unit of Measure Conversion, P41002
4. Setup an Item Cost, P4105
5. Setup Item Base Price, P4106, for both USD and CAD by primary UOM (KG)
6. Create a new SD for the item for a quantity of 10 of the item and populate a foreign supplier (217689, Canadian)
7. Inquire on the SD that was created to locate the corresponding OD that was created
8. When receiving the OD (P4312), the Secondary Quantity before the receipt is 555.5556
9. Manually change the Secondary Quantity at the time of OD receipt (P4312) and blank out the Foreign Amount to allow the system to recalculate the value.
10. Review the F4211 and note that the Secondary Qty Ordered IS updated (this is correct), however the Foreign Extended Price (alias FEA) is NOT recalculated properly, it remains based on the original calculation
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms