E1: FDA: 'Set Edit Control Color' System Function Not Working Correctly for Red and Yellow Colors
(Doc ID 2054407.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It is observed that 'Set Edit Control Color' system function is not working as expected for red and yellow colors. For red and yellow, only the border around the control is highlighted in the selected color when the application is run. It does not fill-up the control as expected. For other colors (eg: green and blue), it fills up the control.
Steps to replicate:
- Add a new application or select any existing application and open in Form Design Aid (FDA).
- Insert a new fix inspect form and make it as entry form.
- Add a new DD item field, eg: ALPH.
- In the Post Dialog initialized event, use the system function 'Set Edit Control Color' to set the color for the field added in above step to red or yellow.
- Save and run the application.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document