Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.0 to 9.1 [Release 9.0 to 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Procurement
Purchase Order Entry P4310
When attempting to access the Trans UOM lookup in the P4310 for NS items, system issues Branch/Plant invalid error (error ID 0964) and user is unable to access Std UoM Conversion lookup via the radio button.
Steps to replicate:
- Create a line type in line type constants (P40205) with B Inv. Interface, and Edit Item Master for Non-Stock Item check box activated
- Create an Item Master (P4101) record with Stocking Type N - non-stock, and Line Type B
- In P4310 processing option, Interfaces tab, set 1. Business Unit Validation to Blank= Business Unit Master table.
- Create a Purchase Order (P4310) and enter a Business Unit number in the Branch/Plant field for a Business Unit that only has a Business Unit master setup (P0006) but that does not have a corresponding Branch/Plant master setup (P41001).
- Enter the Item Number on the detail line and click on the Tr.UoM to look up Std. UoM Conversion information. System issues a hard error Branch/Plant Invalid, error ID 0964, and the Std. UoM Conversion radio button is disabled.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms