Last updated on SEPTEMBER 18, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version XE and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales Update (R42800)
When processing a transfer order of 67 lines with VAT taxes through Sales Update (R42800) and Voucher Match (P4314), the summarized procurement voucher (F0411) amount is .06 EUR less than the summarized customer invoice (F03B11) amount due to a difference in the VAT taxes calculated.
The client expects the Customer Invoice and Procurement Voucher amounts to be exactly the same so they can net to 0.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Perform Sates Transfer Order Entry (P4210) in Euro Currency From Company 126 To Company 100 with 67 lines and sum of Extended Amounts totaling 94,010.69
- The 67 line transfer purchase order is created automatically from the sales order. (P4310 Tab) with a sum of Extended Amounts totaling 94,010.69
- Perform Shipment Confirmation (P4205) of all 67 lines of the Sales Order from the From Branch of the Transfer
- Perform PO Reciept (P4312) of all 67 lines of the Purchase Order.
- Run Sales Update (R42800) on all 67 lines of the Sales Order with AR and G/L Entries Summarized in the Sales Update Processing Options.
- Review the summarized AR (F03B11) record and notice the amount with VAT taxes is 112,812.89 EUR
- Perform Voucher Match (P4314) on the on the Purchase Receipt
- Review the summarized AP (F0411) record ante notice the amount with VAT taxes is 112,812.83 EUR
- The summarized procurement voucher amount is .06 EUR less than as the summarized customer invoice amount due to a difference in how the tax amounts are rounded.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms