E1: 42W: Batch Fulfillment Entry (R4277704) Blanks Out Previously Saved Sales Order Detail Values
Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Fulfillment Management - Version 9.0 to 9.1 [Release 9.0 to 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Batch Fulfillment Entry (R4277704)
When Batch Fulfillment Entry (R4277704) is run over an existing order, it incorrectly erases the Original values on the Sales Order Detail Price Code 1 (F4211.UPC1), Price Code 3 (F4211.UPC3), and Cancel Date (F4211.CNDJ).
Batch Fulfillment Entry (R4277704) should not blank out the Original Order values on the Sales Order Detail (F4211).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Enter a fulfillment management sales order and populate the following fields: Cancel Date (9/22/15), Price Code 1, Price Code 3.
- Verify order in Fulfillment Workbench
- Run Auto Fulfillment (R427701). Order is fulfilled.
- Run Fulfillment Release (R427701). Order is released.
- Sales Order Detail (P4210) shows Cancel Date and Price Codes are still accurate.
- Run Batch Fulfillment Entry (R4277704) to move the order back to fulfillment. Processing option is set with override status = 525.
- The price code and cancel date fields were blanked out.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms