E1: 32: Copied Configured SO Updates F3201 Incorrectly when REQ. Date is Changed During Process
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne: 9.1 version, Configurator
P4210 Copy Sales Order
Tools Version 9.1
Configurator Creates two Config ID's for the copied SO line.
Inquire on an existing configured sales order and click the copy icon to copy the order. Make the requested date different than the original order. This takes the user to the P3210 to validate configuration and add to order. OK the new copied order.
Check the F3210 for the new order created and notice that there are two lines created for the same order number with different configured ids. Also, the work order created has the wrong configured id
Need to be able to copy a configured sales order and change the requested date without the system generating another line in the F3201 with a different config id and assigning it to the work order line as well
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enter a configured sales order with WADL set to 0
2. Inquire on the sales order and click the copy icon
3. In the detail screen manually enter a requested date different than the original order
4. The system takes the user to the P3210 configured item revisions
5. Click Validate Configuration and Add to Order
6. OK the order
7. Check the F3210 for the new order created and notice that there are two lines created for the same order number with different configured ids. Also, the work order created has the wrong configured id
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms