Last updated on NOVEMBER 04, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, MRP
The Quantities and Status P3103 window is not displayed when outside operation quantity to receive is changed in Purchase order receipts P4312, after taking a row exit to quantity/status. Since user can change the quantity on P4312 after taking the Row Exit to P3103 Quantities and Status, the quantity of the IM/OV receipt in F4111 has a different value.
The P3103 should be called when press OK at P4312 to change quantity in P3103.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set up outside operation item.
2. Create new WO.
3. Run R31410 for created WO to create an outside operation Purchase order number.
4. Open P4312 and query created purchase order.
5. From P4312, Open P3103 from Row=> Quantities and Status. Important :DO NOT change the quantity on this step.
6. From P3103, Press OK, so window is returned to P4312 Enter Receipts by PO - Purchase Order Receipts.
7. Change quantity and null out the (foreign) amount.
8. From P4312, Press OK. Note: No error message and P3103 window is NOT showed again and can see open quantity after reinquire on the order.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms