E1: 49: PC Miler - Asynchronous Error - When P4210 And P4915 Try To Fetch The Mileage At The Same Time
Last updated on JUNE 23, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
E1 Release: 9.1
Program ID: P4210
Platform/Server/Environment: Microsoft Windows x64 (64-bit) 2012 R2 / Microsoft SQL Server – 2012 / PC Miler versions V25
Tools Release: 18.104.22.168
Customer is using Transportation and is using set up to fetch Mileage from PC-Miler (Distance Source – 5 - PC Miler Practical).
When a large order is entered while at the same time another order/shipment is routed through P4915 the user experiences a asynchronous BSFN error in RouteShipment
with the result of the new order not being saved.
To be able to Route a shipment and enter orders with multiple orders going through routing which requires to fetch Mileage from PC-Miler
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Stock Transfer Order with multiple lines (each So detail lines has it's own shipment)
2. Open P4915 Work with Shipments for one of the shipments and keep the application open
3. Create another Order with about 40 order lines
4. Save the second Order and while the order is being saved switch to the already open P4915 and take Row Exit to Routing Options
5. Get web exception error for RouteShipment
Users cannot enter and route shipments simultaneously
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms