Last updated on JANUARY 09, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requisition Self Service - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
With delegation activated and when the requisition is entered by the delegated requestor (admin assistant) with Requested By defined as the original requestor (manager) with the original requestor (manager) being one of the approver in the approval route, the requisition has been routed to the original requestor (manager) for approval instead of requisition being auto approved.
1. Setup Approval Authority
* Set Distribution List as follow
Group Approver Threshold
1 5799181 0
1 6004803 0
2 6577978 10,000
2. Setup Requisition Delegation as follow
Original Requestor : 6004803
Delegated Requestor: 5974787
3. Setup Processing Options for P43E10 to have Enable Requested By Option set to 2
4. User 5974787 keys a requisition with Requested by as 6004803
5. Requisition is submitted, user locates the requisition in the inquiry application. Status is submitted
6. Click on Review Approvals button, shows as awaiting approval by the Requested By 6004803 instead of requisition auto approved by 6004803.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms