E1: 41: Inventory Adjustment Units Are Overstated With Product Cost Detail
Last updated on DECEMBER 29, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When doing an inventory adjustment (P4114), journal entry units are overstated when product cost detail is On.
With product cost detail switched on (OT5Y = Y), entering an inventory adjustment (P4114) for -15 units, the GL posting is showing -30 unit hitting the inventory account. The costs are correct, however the units are not.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set B/P Constants with Product cost Detail and Write Units to Journal Entries Activated
2. Create Item Branch (P41026) with G/L Class (FG05)
3. In Item Branch Cat Codes add 4 cat codes and a Catalog Group
4. Setup AAI 4122 and 4126 to flex based on G/L cat from Item Branch (P41026) with G/L Class (FG05) and Object Acct 1232 (F4095)
5. In Flex Sales acct view set:
4122 to flex on Business Unit
4126 to flex on Business Unit
6. Perform an Inventory Adjustment for -15 units. Review of IA G/L Posting (R09801) shows Incorrect units (-30) instead of -15 for Acct Number 6.1232
1232 is the Object Acct added to the DMAAI 4122 as an Object Acct.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms