E1: Grid: Grid Lines Disappearing if Customize Grid Format is Accessed While Entering data into Grid
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Grid Lines disappears when trying to customize a grid format feature in the middle of data entry into the grid. This happens in lot of applications specially in power forms with editable sub forms.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE ISSUE
- Click on Add in P42101 that takes you to Enter new order.
- Enter header and line details.
- Click on the Customize grid that will take you to Select Grid Format
- Then Choose 'Create' Option that will further take you Customize Grid Screen
- Then click Cancel that will take you back to Select Grid Format screen.
- Click Close that will take you back to Enter new order screen. Here you will notice that the grid line disappears. This also happens when you delete an existing grid format.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms