E1: 43: Reversal Of The Partial Vouchered Receipt Leads To Incorrect Data In F43126
Last updated on MARCH 20, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a purchase order line that contains multiple accounts has been fully received into stock and only partially vouchered it should be possible to reverse the non vouchered amount of the receipt. This is allowed, but it leads to discrepancies between F43121 and F43126.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- P4310: Enter a PO having a B line type and 100 amount. Select the line and take the Account Distribution row exit
- P4316: Distribute the order by 100% Percentage on a new account
- F4312: Fully receive the order
- P4314: Partial match the receipt for a 90 amount
- P43214: Inquire on the PO, not vouchered amount 10. Row exit to Reverse Receipt. Confirmed the Receipt Reversal
- Checked F43126, noticed that a match type 4 was created for the reversal receipt of the balance 10 amount.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms