Last updated on DECEMBER 29, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Credit Order From History (P4210)
When creating a Credit Order from History (P4210) for a Sales Intercompany Order where the Select Line Row Exit is used, the Header Branch on the Credit Order is not retrieved from the original Sales Intercompany Order and the Credit Order gets created with the header and detail branch the same. If the Select Order Row Exit is used but the checkbox for a specific line is checked, the correct Header is pulled in but ALL the lines on the order are fetched in.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Go into Sales Ledger Inquiry (P42025) and find a Sales Intercompany (SI) order with more than 1 line.
- Go into Credit Orders from History (P4210 Version ZJDE0002), click ADD (+) and take the Form Exit to Credit Memo
- Find the Order in the Sales Ledger, select the first line only and take the Row Exit to Credit Memo > Select Order.
- Close the Ledger and return to the Credit Order Screen. The header branch is 30 from the original Intercompany Order and detail branch is M30, but both lines are pulled in to the credit order. They only want the selected line. Exit and test again.
- This time find the Order in the Sales Ledger, select the first line only and take the Row Exit to Credit Memo > Select Line.
- Close the Ledger and return to the Credit Order Screen. This time only the line is selected, but Branch M30 is created as the header branch. Exit and test again.
- On the initial ADD screen, populate 30 in the header and take the Form Exit to Credit Memo.
- Again, find the Order in the Sales Ledger, select the first line only and take the Row Exit to Credit Memo > Select Line.
- This time the correct Header Branch is used and only the one line is retrieved for the return.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms