Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.0 to 9.0 [Release 9.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
2-phase putaway scenario in a LPN environment.
When P4600 Manual Planner is used to create putaway suggestions, the system will use the BLANK location as Staging location, instead of using the Staging location set up in the Location Profile for the Putaway location.
- Set the Item profile of an item to use the 2 phase putaway.
- Enter a purchase order and receive it. A putaway request is generated.
- P4600 - use Manual Planner to generate putaway suggestions.
- Check P4617
- - 1st phase has the To staging location set as BLANK instead of 01.D.1 (as set up in the loc profile of the putaway location)
- - 2nd phase has the From staging loc also BLANK.
- This is incorrect.
- Cancel the suggestions and run R46171 ¿ the correct stating location (01.D.1) is used for both phases.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms