Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Fulfillment Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Fulfillment Release (R4277703) and Remove Unfulfilled Lines from Shipment (R4277707)
When a transportation fulfillment order is partially fulfilled and released, and multiple order shipment consolidation is used, the released line keeps the existing shipment number and the unfulfilled split line gets assigned to an old past due shipment number assigned to previous orders
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- In transportation constants the radio button for multiple order consolidation is selected.
- In item availability there are 10 units available for one item and 0 available for another item.
- Enter a transportation order for 20 units of both items (line 1 and 2) that goes into fulfillment.
- Shipment number assigned to both order lines is 1519
- Use Auto Fulfillment (P4277701) which partially fulfill the 1st line for 10 units and leaves line 2 unfulfilled.
- Run Fulfillment Release (R4277703) which calls the program Remove Unfulfilled Lines from Shipment (R4277707).
- Verify the line splits
- Line # 1 has the released quantity and retains the original shipment # 1519.
- Unreleased lines (1.100 and 2.000) now has an older, past due shipment number of 1515.
- This shipment number was previously used by earlier orders.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms