Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When accessing databrowser from an application, it does not enable the same security set in Security Workbench for databrowser
- Create security for databrowser to only "Allow access to Launch Databrowser"
- When launching databrowser, user has access to only Personal and Public Queries, cannot get to the table or business view specifically.
- Launch an application (for example, fastpath to P01012)
- Tools menu exit > Databrowser
- It will open giving the user access to the business view table lookup, which they should not have access to based on the security setting
Should be secured from the databrowser if they do not have "Allow access to Search and Select for Tables or Buiness View queries" granted to them.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms