E1: 45: Agreement Override Adjustment Not Applied
Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne CRM Sales Order Entry - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales Order Entry (P4210)
If an agreement exists but the user does not manually enter the agreement number when initially entering the line, if they return to the line and enter the agreement number, the agreement override price adjustment is not fetched in to the sales order.
The user should be able to enter the agreement number after initially editing the line and have the order line repriced by the agreement adjustment.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Setup an Advanced Pricing Override price adjustment to pull in the price adjustment from the agreement number field in an Order Detail Group.
- Setup an agreement but do not populate a price for the item in the Agreement Quantities screen. Populate the price adjustment schedule containing the agreement price adjustments.
- Set SO Entry (P4210) Process Tab Option #8 (Agreement Processing) to 2 (User must select agreement).
- Create a Sales Order for the branch plant, item and customer with the agreement override price adjustment, but do not populate the agreement number.
- The message appears that the agreement exists but the agreement is not automatically pulled in Edit the line.
- The price is calculated without the agreement pricing.
- The user returns to the line and manually keys in the agreement number.
- When the line is reedited the price adjustment based on the agreement number is not fetched in to the order.
- If the user manually enters the agreement number before editing the line, , the price adjustment based on the agreement number is fetched in to the order line.
- If Agreement Number is entered and Unit Price field is manually blanked out by the user, the price is re-calculated correctly.
Since price fields are blocked for end users, they cannot clear the unit price fields. As a result, they are forced to cancel the order line and enter new line with Agreement Number during first go. However this workaround is inconvenient for users and is prone to mistake.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms