E1: FDA: In IE 11 Save button not Enabled after Paste into Grid Cell When Change Confirmation feature is ON
Last updated on MAY 30, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
IE 11 with Change Confirmation feature turned on. Save button is not Enabled after Pasting into Grid Cell.
Steps to replicate:
1. P958973 Add Change Confirmation feature Check box for Find,OK,Cancel
2. P958974 Add Change Confirmation for Environment, User, P0004A
3. Fastpath UDC, ProductCode 01 UserDedinedCodes 12, Click Add
4. Note Save button is disabled on entry as expected
5. Paste ABC into first cell in last grid row
6. Tab to next cell. Save button is Not enabled when it should be.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms