E1: 13: Update PM Schedule Status (R12807) Creates Additional 01 PM Status (MSTS) Records in Equipment PM Schedule (P1207)
(Doc ID 2068154.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Capital Asset Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Update PM Schedule Status (R12807) creates additional 01 PM Status (MSTS) records, if the Multiple Work Order Code (MTLW) is set as 1 in Equipment PM Schedule (P1207) and the report ended in error.
For example, if the Business Unit defined on Responsible BU in Equipment Master record is closed i.e Posting Edit field is set to N - can not post transactions in P0006.
Steps to replicate the issue:
- Set posting edit field of Responsible BU to N in P0006
- Run R12807 to create preventive maintenance work order for the asset
- Reports gets completed in error.
- In work center, Posting Edit code does not allow error is thrown.
- In P1207, additional 01 MSTS record is created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document