E1: 42W: Partial Release is Resulting in Too Many Shipments
(Doc ID 2069072.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Fulfillment Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Fulfillment Release (R4277703)
Remove Unreleased Lines from Shipment (R4277707)
Fulfillment Release (R4277703) and Remove Unreleased Lines from Shipment (R4277707) are assigning two different shipment numbers to the unreleased lines.
All unreleased lines should have the same shipment number.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- A six line fulfillment transportation sales order is created (P4210) and all six lines are assigned the same shipment number (12580)
- After running Auto Fulfillment (R4277701) the Fulfillment Workbench (P4277701) shows:
- Lines 1, 2 and 6 are 100% fulfilled
- Lines 3 and 5 are 0% fulfilled
- Line 4 is 50% fulfilled
- The user selects all 6 lines on the order, including those that have no inventory, and clicks the Release Fulfillment Button.
- Released lines 1, 2, 4 and 6 are on the same shipment (12580)
- Unreleased lines are on two different shipments
- Lines 3 and 5 which had no inventory are on shipment 12582
- Line 4.1 which had partial inventory are on shipment 12581
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document