Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Transaction Error occurs when editing an order with a kit and entering Freight Information in the header and also changing the quantity for the kit.
- In P42101 add a new order with kit item.
- Click the Submit and Close Button
- Find your order and select a line to re-inquire on the order
- Click the Edit Full Header Button, go to the Payment and Freight Tab
- Add a new Stop Code. Click Save and Close
- Change the quantity amount for the parent kit item
- Click OK when the Kit Selection Window pops up
- Submit and Close the Order
- Find your order. TRANSACTION ERROR occurs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms