E1: 45: Order Reprice (R42750) Requires All Basket Items Entered
(Doc ID 2069534.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales Order Entry (P4210)
The Order Reprice (R42750) program is not repricing the order lines based on the Amount Level Breaks unless all the items in the basket have been entered. For example the client has setup enhanced basket pricing based on amount level breaks for 4 items. If they enter all 4 items in the sales order and take the Form Exit to Reprice Order, the order lines are repriced. However if they enter only 3 of the 4 items in the order, and select he Reprice Order Form Exit, the price adjustments are NOT pulled in and base prices are retained instead.
The reprice should work with any sales order line that that belongs to the Enhanced Basket. The client should not be required to order every item in the basket to get the repricing to work.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Four items are setup with the same Basket Reprice Group in the Item Branch record.
- Base prices are set for each of the four items at 35.00.
- The Basket Master (P4550) is setup for the four items in the Basket Reprice Group with Accumulation Rule 1 (Include in Basket Summary) and Pricing Rule 1 (Exception Basket Adjustment)
- The Price Adjustment Definition (P4071) has the Override Price (ABAS) checkbox checked and has Amount Level Break Radio Button selected.
- Adjustment Detail (F4072) records have From Level Amounts populated with Basis Code 5, but no value populated in factor value numeric.
- Row Exit to Adjustment Per Basket Item screen where they list a Quantity From and Factor Value Numeric which is less than the base price (35.00). These represent the price adjustments they expect to be pulled in.
- Enter a sales order for 4 units with all four items and base prices are defaulted.
- Take the Reprice Order Form Exit and all the base prices are replaced with the price adjustment prices.
- Test again this time entering only 3 of the 4 items. Base prices default in.
- Take the Reprice Order Form Exit again and, the price adjustments are NOT pulled in and base prices are retained instead.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document