E1: 45: Date Change Causes Duplicate Key Violation on Free Good Line
Last updated on AUGUST 26, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales Order Entry (P4210 or P42101)
When attempting to change a scheduled date multiple times on a sales order that contains multiple Free Good Adjustment lines with Revision Control Activated, the following error occurs.
ON SCREEN ERRORS
ASYNCHRONOUS BUSINESS FUNCTION ERROR
There was a problem on the server while running the business function F4211FSEndDoc
Transaction cannot be committed. It was canceled.
JDB3400009 - Failed to perform Insert for F4211
Insert to Table F4211 failed (Error ID 078F)
CAUSE . . . . The record being inserted into table F4211 already exists or you do not have authority to insert records into this table.
RESOLUTION. . Verify that the record being added doesn't already exist and that you have proper authority. Check the JDE.LOG and JDEDEBUG.LOG for additional information.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Find a sales order which has Free Good Lines advanced through Line 1.100
- Take the Row Exit to SO Detail Revision
- Change the scheduled Pick Date on the item line and first Free Good Line.
- ASYNCHRONOUS BUSINESS FUNCTION ERROR and TRANSACTION ERROR are displayed on the screen.
- Check the logs, and find the error JDB3400009 - Failed to perform Insert for F4211
This only happens if an order has Free Good Lines advanced through Line 1.100.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms