Last updated on JANUARY 08, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When releasing a configured sales quote (Via P420111) or copying a sales order to a sales quote (via P4210), if you change the quantity of the newly created sales order, the system clears the entire Price History (P4074).
Steps to Duplicate:
1. In the Item Master (Stock Type C), create a configured item (Stock Type C) with the Kit/Configurator Pricing Method defined as 3 (price by X Rules only) although this does not seem to matter in this test.
2. Create a sales quote (via P4210) for a configured item.
3. When the Configured Item Revisions (P3210) is prompted, validate the configuration and click Add to Order. Accept the order.
4. Note the Unit Price in the Price History (P4074).
5. Go to the Sales Quote Release (P420111). Take the Release Full Qty Row exit.
6. Take the SO Generation Row exit and note the newly added sales order.
7. Via P4210, inquire on the newly generated sales order. Note the Original Quote Order Number.
8. Change the Order Quantity.
9. In P3210, validate configuration and click Add to Order.
10. Accept the order and re-inquire on it. Go into the sales order detail and take the Price History Row exit.
11. The Price History is cleared.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms