E1:42W: R4277701 Auto Fulfillment is Ignoring Partially Fulfilled Lines.
Last updated on DECEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Fulfillment Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
R4277701 is not processing partially fulfilled lines. Client is using service level rules that indicate orders headers and lines must be filled 100% to be released.
R4277701 should process partially fulfilled lines which have higher order score first.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enter order with SLR set to 100% and Requested Date = tomorrow.
* Line 1: 100 EA of ITEM A.
* Line 2: 100 EA of ITEM B.
2. Adjust inventory for ITEM A = 100 and ITEM B = 50.
3. Run R4277701 with processing option #6, Reprocess Fulfillment = blank.
4. Line 1 is fulfilled completely. Line 2 has 50 allocated to it.
5. Add a New Order with requested date 1 week out. It is for 100 of ITEM B.
6. Adjust 100 EA for ITEM B.
7. Run R4277701. The inventory is allocated to the 2nd order. The first order does not show up on the R4277701 report.
When R4277701 is run for the first order only, the report has 'No Data Selected'. It seems to be ignoring orders that have a fulfillment status of 40.
8. If processing option #6, Reprocess Fulfillment is changed to a '1', then the R4277701 will allocate inventory to the first order.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms