Last updated on APRIL 25, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne : 9.1 version, Sales Processing
P4210 Sales order entry with configurator
Tools Version 9.1
Additional Work Order header(s) created
When entering a multi-level configured line to a sales order, if you change the requested date after the initial configuration is entered, it creates an additional work order header record for the lower level configured item.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a multi-level configuration with WADL set to '0'
2. Enter a sales order for today's date and choose the configuration from configured item history
3. Before OKing the order change the requested date on the detail line
4. This takes the user back through the configuration and back to the detail line
5. OK the order
6. Check the P48013 for the work orders created and notice that their is a new work order created when the requested date was changed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms