E1: UBE: Data Selection Field Shows Questionmark Character on Web Client
(Doc ID 2075756.1)
Last updated on MAY 03, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to change a data selection from existing null value to literal value in an UBE on web client, In field value it pops up with strange symbol which appears as a white question mark inside a black diamond (garbage character). This happens with UBE running from both menu and batch version.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
- Login to a web client and go to Batch Versions
- Select any UBE like R0006P which already have data selection with Null value
- Change the existing data selection from null to Literal
- You can a see strange symbol which appears as a white question mark is prompted in place of value
- Once we click on save it saves with that special character
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!