E1: 47: R470412 Invalid Quantity With Combo 2 Way And 3 Way Match
Last updated on NOVEMBER 11, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, EDI - Distribution
When attempting to voucher the remaining amount for a partial 2 way match that had previously been partially vouchered as a 3 way match the following error occurs.
Error: Invalid Quantity Cause. . . . . The quantity you are trying to match is greater than the quantity that is open for the line. Resolution . . Adjust the quantity you are matching to be equal to or less than the amount that is open.
Error: Open Amount Greater Than Gross Am CAUSE . . . . The open amount is greater than the gross amount. RESOLUTION. . Adjust the open amount so it is less than or equal to the gross amount.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) P4310. Enter a 1 line J line type PO with a quantity of 10 at a cost of $10.
2) P4312. Partially receive the PO for a 3 way match for quantity of 5 at $10. A remaining amount of 5 at $10 for $50 remains on the PO.
3) P47040. Enter EDI data to process a 3 way match of the receipt then run R470412. The voucher processes successfully.
4) P47040. Clear the audit fields and SP flags in order to process the remaining open amount on the PO as a 2 way match. Note the EDI data is the same when processing a 2 way vs 3-way match. Run R470412 and it errors.
5) P4314. Take the Select Orders to Match form exit and note the remainder of the PO is available for a 2 way match. Select the order then click OK and the voucher is created.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot voucher the remaining amount as a 2 way match via EDI. The match must be done manually via P4314.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms