E1: 46: UOM Invalid Error in Manufacturing Inventory Issue (P31113) for WMS Item
(Doc ID 2075955.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.0 to 9.2 [Release 9.0 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a manufacturing inventory issue (P31113) is done for a partial quantity in the parts list, the system incorrectly updates the already closed line in the F4611 with missing values in the UOM. This causes a UOM invalid error in P31113 for the next issue.
1. Create a WMS Item with a PL/CA/EA structure
2. Create a Bill of Material for a parent item using the above Item as a component, make sure the quantity in the parts list is more than 1 CA, but less than a PL
3. Create Manufacturing WO
4. Attach the parts list and create a Picking Request
5. Create a Suggestion (Structure in the F4611 will be Level 1 CA, Level 2 EA)
6. Confirm the suggestion; this will split the Parts List due to the split in the F4611Using P31113 issue part of the parts list (qty more than a CA)
Notice that at that this time a new line was added to the F4611 with no task or trip and Structure CA/EA, however there is one more structure with a missing UOM. This causes an invalid UOM Invalid error when the next issue is attempted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document