Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Units Open (UOPN) and Amount Open (AOPN) are incorrect after revising a PO.
1. Enter a PO for a stock item (Qty 100)
2. Receive 25 and cancel the remainder of the line.
3. Reverse the receipt. The line shows a Qty of 25 open...correctly.
4. Now revise the line by changing the description 1 field.
5. Note that the entire quantity and amount are now open.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms