Last updated on MAY 17, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Program: P4314 - Voucher Match
When attempting to release retainage after it has been reversed, the error Amount Invalid (032B) is received. This occurs when the purchase order has been received for more than the original amount and the retainage has been previously released and reversed. This error is due to the fact that the AOPN in the F4311 is set to a negative amount when the the retainage is reversed. This amount is the same amount the order has been over received.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enter a purchase order for an expense account for an amount of $2400 with 10% retainage.
2. Receive $400 using the P4312.
3. Voucher match the receipt ($40 of retainage calculated).
4. Receive $2100 using the P4312. This is $100 more than what is currently open on the order.
5. Voucher match the rest of the receipt. At this point, $250 is retained.
6. Release the entire retainage amount.
7. Reverse the voucher created for the retained amount. Review the F4311 and note the AOPN is now -100.
8. Attempt to release the retainage amount. On the Select Retainage to Release form W4314C error Amount Invalid (032B) is received.
Another symptom that does not include the Amount Invalid error is that after reversal, the Select Retainage to Release form displays the previously reversed retainage information for the line, but the line disappears when returning to the Voucher Match form.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms