E1: 74: Tax Id Not Extracted From Ship-To In IDEP file For Intrastat Triangulation Cases
(Doc ID 2080995.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
E1 Release: 9.1
Program ID: R0018I3 and R0018IF
Tools Release: 9.1
Intrastat reporting is done for Triangulation transactions with Branch Plant, Ship To and Sold To all being in different European countries.
When running the IDEP Interface R0018I3, set up with a Declaration Type = 2 - Statistical, which should extract the Tax ID from the Ship To,
it does instead extract the Tax ID from the Sold To address book record.
The resulting flat file created by the Text processor P007101 also has the incorrect Tax ID.
In addition when printing the paper report R0018IF it also prints the incorrect Tax ID coming from the Sold To instead the Ship To.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Set up Branch in France, Bill To Customer in Switzerland and Ship To Customer in UK
2) Enter Sales order for Triangulation transaction
3) Run R0018I1 to extract Intrastat Transaction
4) Set up R0018I3 with Declaration Type = 2 - Statistical
5) Run R0018I3 and note that Text Processor Detail F007111 has been populated however as noted in the Text field GPTX the Tax ID comes from the Sold To and not Ship To
6) Go to P007101 – Text processor and generate the flat file
7) Flat file is created with incorrect Tax ID coming from Sold To instead of Ship To
8) Run R0018IF and note that Tax ID as well is incorrectly retrieved from Sold and not Ship To
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document