E1: FDA: 'Set Edit Control Color' System Function Not Working After Calling Search and Select Form
(Doc ID 2083058.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It is observed that 'Set Edit Control Color' system function is not working after calling search and select form.
This system function is working fine when called from the other forms.
Steps to replicate:
- Create an entry point form (Fix & Inspect Form).
- Place a push button, call search and select form.
- Use the system function "Set Edit Control Color" after calling search and select form.
- Save and run the application.
- "Set Edit Control Color" system function not working after calling search & select form but it is working while calling other forms.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document