Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Item Lot cost (Cost type 06) changes after Voucher Match on Item setup as Taxable with Tax rate by Item # in Item Branch.
Expect the Item Cost to be updated correctly
1. Client changed Display Decimals on several Data Dictionary items including: Amount Unit Cost (alias UNCS) from 4 to 8 Display Decimals
2. Setup an Item Master (P4101) with Sales/Inv Cost = 06- Lot = .03737000, Purchasing Cost = 08-Purchasing-Base Cost No Adds = .03700000
3. Create an Item Branch (P41026) with Purchasing Taxable (alias TX) = '4- Subj 2 applic tax at rate by #'
4. Create a new PO for the Item (P4310) - Quantity of Ordered 5,000 KG, Unit Cost 37.00. Extended Cost = 185,000
5. Receive the PO in full (P4312) - same information Received Quantity received 5,000 KG, Unit Cost 37.00, Extended Amount = 185,000
6. Voucher Match the entire Qty and Amount without making any changes
7. Re-inquire on the item and note that in the Item Ledger the Value is 185,000,000 (1,000 times the expected value), The Item 06 Cost is now 37.00000000 (1,000 times the expected value)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms