E1: 09: Batch Status is Incorrect When Creating a JE With Tax in P09106
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne General Ledger - Version 9.0 to 9.0 [Release 9.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a JE with tax using the following steps, Batch Status is set to Pending irrespective of G/L constant settings for Manager Approval of Input.
Steps to duplicate:
1. 'Manager Approval of Input' is unchecked in P0000 (General Accounting Constants).
2. Create a JE with tax using P09106 (Journal Entries with VAT).
3. Select the 'Model' on the Form exit to create other JE in the same batch using a model JE.
4. Select the model JE on the 'Search & Select a Model JE' screen.
5. User decides to cancel this second JE in the batch at this point. Click Cancel.
6. Go to P0011 (General Journal Review) and see that the batch status is set to Pending.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms