E1: UBE: Visual Assist is Not Invoked by F2 on Data Selection Screen in Internet Explorer 10 (IE10)
(Doc ID 2085582.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Nothing happens in IE10 when pressing F2 on Select Literal Value for Data Selection. In other supported browsers pressing F2 brings up the attached visual assist form as expected.
Steps to replicate:
1. Open Batch Versions (BV) from fastpath.
2. Enter R0006P for Batch application and click on Find.
3. Select XJDE0001 and click on Select.
4. Select Data Selection check box and click on Submit button.
5. Enter data selection as Address Number (F0006)(AN8) is equal to Literal.
6. Select Literal Value screen will be displayed.
7. On Select Literal Value - Single Value screen, press F2 for the literal value field to bring up 'Address Book Master Search' screen.
8. In IE10, nothing happens when pressing F2.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document