Last updated on MAY 30, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Nothing happens in IE10 when pressing F2 on Select Literal Value for Data Selection. In other supported browsers pressing F2 brings up the attached visual assist form as expected.
Steps to replicate:
1. Open Batch Versions (BV) from fastpath.
2. Enter R0006P for Batch application and click on Find.
3. Select XJDE0001 and click on Select.
4. Select Data Selection check box and click on Submit button.
5. Enter data selection as Address Number (F0006)(AN8) is equal to Literal.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms